Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Body's Progress... Don't Laugh

  So I began this "journey" on February 1 after my husband mentioned that I had been gaining weight and made the decision to weigh myself (after having not weighed myself since last October). I weighed in at 155 lbs, a HUGE eye opener that made me realize I needed to make a change, I needed to get back to something I had given up 3 years ago due to money, time and not wanting to make the change.
  On February 5 I decided to take pics of my body for the beginning and I would take monthly pics, or at least around 30 days since I would most likely have to do it on the weekend. The pics I am posting right under this are on that date:













 I measured my waist, hips and thighs around that time too though I am not sure I did it correctly. I made sure to do it correctly this time though. But last month the measurements were:
Waist: 32 inches
Hips: 37-38 inches
Thighs: 24 inches

As of March 4
Waist: 30 inches
Hips: 35 inches
Thighs: 23 inches
  This morning (after my run) I weighed myself at 148.4 lbs but I will add a lb since I ran so that makes 149.4 lbs. I also took my monthly pictures to compare, I need to work on focusing the camera but I do it all by myself so it can't be perfect :P 
  Even for the weight loss and inches lost, I don't see a lot of difference in the pictures but I see the difference when I look in the mirror and how my clothes fit... weird. Here are the pics taken today:






I guess you all can be the judge.... though I promise my photos will be much more close up and better focused like the ones taken today. Last month's pics weren't done with too much thought.....  I honestly wonder if I should've taken the pics before my run.... not sure if the popcicle feeling in my skin did anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment