Friday, May 30, 2014

Heart wasn't in it This Morning

  Due to some financial issues going on at the business and those issues resting on my shoulders. It had me sick to my stomach, so this morning's run was a struggle. I didn't get much sleep at all last night, but woke up at 3:20 AM and got up reluctantly... got dressed and was out the door.
  Temperature was 70 degrees with humidity at 88% and dew point around 67, we hit the trails and I went with shorts and a sports bra dang it. The plan was 7 miles but I struggled with my head and heart, and listening to Rocky's labored breathing had me worried about him so we ended it at 5 miles. Maybe tomorrow morning we can try for 3 miles on the trails, not sure if I will take Rocky for the 12-14 miles on Sunday.... if I am even feeling it :(
  Anyways, we ran 5 miles in 55:03 with an average pace of 11:00 min/mile, elevation gain of 43 feet and a loss of 59 feet. 
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 11:51
Mile 2 - 10:58
Mile 3 - 10:41
Mile 4 - 10:59
Mile 5 - 10:33

No comments:

Post a Comment