Friday, May 16, 2014

Our Last Run in Tennessee

   Rocky and I ran for the last time in Tennessee this morning, we'll be leaving tomorrow morning and I honestly think my legs will be ecstatic to see our roads back home. It's been a lot of fun running in another state, another city and on strange roads..... but I miss home. Not a single run this week was easy, I would call 3 out of 4 hill workouts and the Wednesday run a mid long run. 
   My legs were definitely feeling it this morning, sore and fatigued... I had thought about running 6 miles but since I ran 3 miles spontaneously yesterday, I decided we would just run 5 miles this morning and look forward to Sunday's long run at home on my roads.
   Temperature was 45 degrees, sunny and 93% humidity. We ran 5.2 miles in 55:25 with an average pace of 10:39 min/mile, elevation gain of 436 feet and a loss of 434 feet.
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 11:36
Mile 2 - 10:51
Mile 3 - 10:43
Mile 4 - 10:01
Mile 5 - 10:08
.2      - 10:35 

No comments:

Post a Comment