Thursday, May 1, 2014

Afraid I might have Already Pushed it

   I was feeling pretty good this morning, though a little stiff and sore but I am wondering if there is any connection to the fact that I didn't foam roll my calves yesterday. I've been foam rolling them since last Thursday, but for some reason I didn't yesterday. The run went pretty good, but I think I should have stopped at 6 miles rather than 7, things didn't start to ache just a little after mile 6 and now my right ankle is definitely feeling sore so I am wearing the brace on it. I took my Tissue Rejuvenator capsules, a serving of my BCAA tablets and 3 Ibuprofens - hoping it will  help and things will be feeling better by this afternoon or evening. I also iced my ankle laying in bed afterwards, also it really started to ache after I had to stop in some woods and use the bathroom (squatting).
   Ugh, this is so freaking frustrating! I have goals dang it, I have dreams and I can't even play with them in my head with this looming over me!

   Anyways, to cut it short Rocky and I ran 7 miles in 1:15:01 with an average pace of 10:43 min/mile, elevation gain of 163 feet and a loss of 163 feet.
Laps/splits are:
Mile 1 - 11:10
Mile 2 - 10:57
Mile 3 - 10:51
Mile 4 - 10:47
Mile 5 - 10:51
Mile 6 - 10:16
Mile 7 - 10:08

    I was planning to run/hike the Audubon trails tomorrow afternoon but I guess it will all depend on how I am feeling tomorrow morning and by the afternoon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment