Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Yesterday's Run, This morning's Run

  Okay so I didn't post yesterday's run, unfortunately Rocky and I only had enough time for less than 5 miles so we took it. Got to the trails at 6:20 a.m because I couldn't get my butt up earlier enough. It was a little chilly at first but 34 degrees didn't feel so bad after a bit, especially after the past few days of freaking low 20 degree weather. 
  We ran 4.3 miles in 42:55 with an average pace of 9:59 min/mile and an elevation gain of 62 feet and loss of 55 feet. Not bad, and I felt pretty good...... no scary animal either.
Laps/splits were: 
Mile 1 - 10:46
Mile 2 - 9:55
Mile 3 - 9:42
Mile 4 - 9:49
.3      - 9:00

   A bit faster than I really wanted, but not bad so that is alright.
This morning was one of our Holiday Streaking runs so it was only 1.4 miles, I had set my alarm for 6:20 since it wouldn't take long to run and we do these runs on the roads by the house. It was 45 degrees so a bit warmer than Monday morning's run but for some reason I had chose to wear a bit warmer shirt. Anyways, we ran 1.4 miles in 15:10 with an average pace of 10:49 min/mile so it was definitely around the pace I wanted - nice and easy and no elevation change.
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 11:04
.4      - 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment