Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Short and Sweet

 Both the run and this post, Rocky and I went for our other part of today's run and ended up running 3 miles instead of 2 just because we felt like it. I wanted to take it easy but I also kind of wanted to have fun too, I mean it is only 3 miles right? It was 45 degrees with a feels like 40 and 9 mph SSE winds and an elevation gain of 54 feet, a loss of 40 feet. We ran the 3 miles in 30:03 with an average pace of 10:01 min/mile, not bad even after hitting some hills this morning.
  Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 10:59
Mile 2 - 9:36
Mile 3 - 9:27
  First mile had Rocky a little confused on which side of me to be on, though I don't know why we went that slow at first. Tomorrow I'll probably run around the shipping tables for 11-12 minutes to make a mile. The 3 miles tonight gives me a total of 8.2 miles today with the 5.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment