Monday, December 16, 2013

I just can't take a break.........

  Ugh, I lied....... I wanted to take today and tomorrow off but I couldn't help it, at lunch time I ran around the shipping tables for 11 minutes and 20 seconds figuring up a mile. I am just so used to running everyday now, and I had swore to this holiday streak publicly.... no matter how much I want to just say screw it and not run, I end up running...... even if for 11-12 minutes. I guess a mile won't hurt, my regular plan is 5-6 miles on Mondays so......... we'll see how things go. I am going to try and stretch and use the foam roller every day if not twice a day, and just try to reach 30 weekly miles....... though it seems fate is trying to keep me from that milestone. I am definitely never wearing those orange shoes ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment