Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Great 4 Mile Progression Run

   Another morning that I had to force myself up, not because I didn't get any sleep last night but because it felt so good. After a few minutes of arguing with myself after my alarm clock went off at 5, I got up and got ready. I started out just a tad faster than usual, planning for a progression run even though it was only 4 miles. Overall, it was a great run and I wish it had been longer than 4 but I promised Rocky a 3 mile trail run this afternoon so I had to save some of my miles for that. It was a beautiful morning, 66 degrees and the humidity of 100% but you couldn't tell at that point, really no cars out and I was out the door by 5:30. I ran the 4 miles in 39:43 with an average pace of 9:55 min/mile.
  Mile 1 - 10:56
  Mile 2 - 10:16
  Mile 3 - 9:42
  Mile 4 - 8:47

    We'll see how this afternoon/evening's trail run goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment