Friday, February 20, 2015

Week 3, Day 6

  I weighed myself this morning, curious if my lack of running this week had any negative effects on my weight. Surprisingly I have lost another lb since last Saturday so I am pleased, keeping up on a healthier diet consisting of more fruits and veggies, and a hell of a lot more water seems to really be helping.
  Other than that, this morning consisted of 49 minutes of abdominal/core strengthening at home.
  1. Raised Leg Crunches: 6 sets/ 30 reps
  2. Standing Dumbbell Side Bends: 6 sets/ 20 reps/ 20 lbs
  3. Supermans: 6 sets of 25 reps
  4. Swiss Ball Crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
  5. Russian K-Bell Twists: 1 set/ 24 reps/ 15 lbs, 5 sets/ 24 reps/ 20 lbs
  6. Swiss Ball V-Pass: 1 set of 12 reps
  7. Bicycle Crunches: 4 sets of 50 reps

  8. So far I am feeling really good about my training and weight/fat loss, I do have a few changes I'll be starting tomorrow. I'll be having a Biceps/Triceps/Chest Day, a Shoulders Day, a Back Day and a Legs/Butt day. The plan is still a work in progress, but I am feeling better about it and getting more comfortable with the gym and all of the options I have there.

No comments:

Post a Comment