Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 3 - I'm Comin' back Baby!!

  This morning's run was quite exciting and the silver lining I've been looking for, I don't want to get my hopes up completely and feel or think that I am finally out of danger but damn the run did feel great. I don't remember the last time a run felt this good and absolutely no pain or soreness, which was surprising because I really expected to feel some aches after yesterday's workouts. 
   The temperature was 19 degrees with a feels like 7, and 12 mph N winds so I am really shocked that I felt so good... chances are that my butt and legs were too numb to feel pain lol. Rocky and I hit the roads and ran 5.1 miles in 51:13 with a pace of 10:03 min/mile and it was definitely a progressive run, and it feels like that pace is finally back in my easy range.
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 10:43
Mile 2 - 10:02
Mile 3 - 9:58
Mile 4 - 9:53
Mile 5 - 9:40
.1       - 9:29

   Got home, started the Tahoe so it would be warming up while I changed clothes. I was seriously scared that I wouldn't make it to the gym, Dorian was awake and chirping and laughing in the bedroom but I managed to sneak back out after taking my Tissue Rejuvenator capsules, BCAA 6000 capsules and the Super Antioxidant Capsules.
   Then off to the gym after the run, this time it was 50 minutes of circuit training.
This morning's work out at the gym:
Seated Row - 5 Sets of 12 reps - 30 lbs
Seated Chest Press - 5 Sets of 12 reps - 35 lbs
Torso Rotation - 5 Sets of 12 reps - 40 lbs
Rear Delt - 5 Sets of 12 reps - 30 lbs
Fly Delt - 5 Sets of 12 reps - 35 lbs

Tri-Cep Cable Pull-Down - 5 sets of 12 Reps - 25 lbs
Lat Pull-down - 5 Sets of 12 Reps - 35 lbs
Standing Calf Raise - 5 Sets of 12 Reps - 20 lbs or 25... can't remember
Hip Abductor - 5 Sets of 12 Reps - 35 lbs

   I am feeling really good about this week, though I am sure there will be hiccups along the way - Dorian will be sure of that, but hopefully not too many. Now for a hot bath to get the chill out of my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment