Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 4 of Week 3

    Woke up this morning at 3:30 AM to more freaking snow and wind, ugh... luckily hubby had moved my stuck Tahoe last night so that it was facing outwards otherwise I would never have gotten to the gym. I was a little worried that I wouldn't get there anyways, Dorian woke up at some point around midnight with leg pains (either restless leg syndrome or growing pains... not sure which one) but it only lasted about 15-20 minutes and he fell back to sleep.
   I didn't run this morning, had no plans for it anyways after yesterday's sucky run and I am glad I didn't intend to...... not just because of the weather but my legs need rest after this past weekend. Tomorrow I am going to do leg day at the gym, not too heavy but to give my legs some strengthening without any pounding.
   With the new snow, I was worried I wouldn't make it out of our .1 mile long driveway.... my Tahoe is not 4WD by the way and coming home yesterday evening the roads were clear due to yesterday's temps in the 25-34 degree range but with last night and early this morning's snow, everything was covered again. I slowly made my way up and down the hilly road to the gym (thankfully it is only about 10 minutes from me, or 3-4 miles), there are some serious hills on the way though.
  There weren't too many people there at 4:15 AM, and I added a couple new workouts to my upper body circuit training for a total of 1 hour and 5 minutes.

    I am definitely sore after this workout, added two (or 3?) new ones to the plate.

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down: 2 sets/12 reps/ 50 lbs, 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 55 lbs
Standing Tricep Cable Pull Down: 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 45 lbs, 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 40 lbs
Standing Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets/ 10 reps each/ 20 lbs
Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs: 1 set/ 12 reps/ 20 lbs, 3 sets/ 12 reps/ 17.5 lbs
Seated Chest Press: 1 set/ 12 reps/ 40 lbs, 1 set/ 12 reps/ 45 lbs, 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs, 1 set/ 8 reps/ 50 lbs
Parallel Grip Lat Pull Down: 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 55 lbs, 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 60 lbs
Rear Delt: 4 sets/ 12 reps/ 40 lbs
Fly Delt: 1 set/ 12 reps/ 45 lbs, 3 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs
Underhand Seated Cable Row: 4 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs
Torso Rotation: 4 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs (each side)

Converging Plate Loaded Overhead Press: 4 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment