Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 5 - No Run - Circuit Training

 I decided to give my legs a rest day this morning, they've done so good for four days in a row this week that I didn't want to push it (and make them angry lol). I'm progressing really good, and I don't want to jinx it even if it is being overly cautious. I am hoping to get an 8 miler in tomorrow morning.
  Instead I got up and went to the gym for an hour of circuit training, figured I'd try to make up for not running by adding an extra 10 minutes and a 6th set to each workout. 
Lat Pull Down - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 40 lbs
Chest Press - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 35 lbs
Bent Over Dumbbell Row - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 20 lbs
Torso Rotation - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 4 of them 35 lbs and 2 at 40 lbs
Rear Delt - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 30 lbs
Fly Delt - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 35 lbs
Tri-Cep Cable Pull Down - 6 Sets of 12 Reps / 30 lbs
Seated Row - 4 Sets of 12 Reps 30 lbs & 2 Sets of 12 Reps 40 lbs

   
  I was going to do the leg press but it seemed broken.... I didn't tell anybody though, if they didn't already know. I really want to do the leg curls and leg extensions too, but I am still cautious and trying to heal up before I start with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment