Friday, February 27, 2015

Day Five of Week 4

 I am wiped out, and sore. Interrupted sleep and just a busy week so I almost didn't even bother waking up, but I decided to at least go t the gym. My right shoulder and bicep started becoming extremely sore last night and by this morning it was seriously stiff and sore. This morning's focus was supposed to be biceps, triceps and chest but I had to go easy unfortunately. I had to go light on the dumbbell curls, and I could still feel pain with a 17.5 lb weight which is just bullshit damn it.
Anyways, I managed a few leg workouts into this one, I honestly don't think it is a good idea to have a specific day for legs since I also focus on running. I did one hour and 5 minutes of circuit training.

Standing Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets/ 30 reps/ 17.5, 1 set/ 30 reps/ 15 lbs
Fly Delt: 1 set/ 24 reps/ 45 lbs, 3 sets/ 24 reps/ 50 lbs
Hip Abductors: 4 sets/ 20 reps/ 40 lbs
Seated Chest Press: 3 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs, 1 set/ 15 reps/ 40 lbs
Standing Tricep Cable Pulldown: 3 sets/ 20 reps/ 40 lbs, 1 set/ 15 reps/ 40 lbs
Hipp Adductors: 1 set/ 24 reps/ 30 lbs, 3 sets/ 24 reps/ 35 lbs
Torso Rotation: 1 set/ 6 reps/ 60 lbs, 3 sets/ 12 reps/ 50 lbs
Leg Extensions: 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 40 lbs, 2 sets/ 12 reps/ 35 lbs
Rear Delt: 4 sets/ 24 reps/ 30 lbs


   My right bicep or shoulder is sore again, this morning I had taken some ibuprofen and it helped most of the day but it is wearing off now. I'll be focusing tomorrow on abdominal/core strengthening, then depending on how I am feeling Sunday..... who knows.
  I do plan on running tomorrow morning, and I also plan on running Sunday so we will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment