Friday, September 13, 2013

This Morning Felt Amazing

  I was so excited to wake up this morning, 60 degrees and like no humidity whatsoever. I got out the door around 5:46 a.m, and the chilly air made me so darn giddy and excited! I ran 5.1 miles and things were great until the last half mile when I began to feel some rumbling and activities down below, but made it home in time.
  I ran the 5.1 miles in 54:43, no bad and I wanted it to be slow due to my calves feeling a little tight. I am still contemplating on another run tonight in the woods...... but I don't know if that would be a good idea, especially so close to the half marathon (now 21 days).
  Laps/Splits were:
Mile 1 - 11:43
Mile 2 - 11:10
Mile 3 - 10:33
Mile 4 - 10:31
Mile 5 - 9:49
.1      - 9:30

   Not bad, the last half mile was faster due to the urge down below otherwise I would have tried to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment