Friday, March 1, 2013

Thursday's easy 4

  Unfortunately I think I am going to have to stop wearing these Brooks GTS 12's, last night I really felt the soreness in my calves though it could also be from the 7 mile tempo Wednesday night. All I know is that the Ghost 5's feel much better to me and they are neutral apparently. I'd prefer not to have the same kinds of shoes, because Ghost 5 only has like 3 colors and it's hard for me to keep track of which ones I ran in. I have my regular pair for long runs and then my other pair for races though I might be changing that if this new pair coming in work for me, though the heel to toe drop difference is pretty big. Anyways......
I ran the 4 miles in 45:14 with a pace of 11:18 min/mile so it was definitely a slow one though still sore and crappy. If I can think clearly enough, I believe most of my crappy easy runs include the GTS 12's........... 
Splits were
Mile 1 - 11:21
Mile 2 - 11:30
Mile 3 - 11:29
Mile 4 - 10:52

No comments:

Post a Comment