Monday, March 25, 2013

Maybe there is Hope

  My foot didn't really hurt at all today, a little sore at the beginning when I put the foot ace band thing on, but then I took it off and there was no pain. Then some soreness when I went to Sam's Club this afternoon and walked around, but nothing really. I think I might try for a 5 mile run tomorrow and see how things go, try and take it as easy as possible.
  I just registered for a 5k on May 11, it's called 5k on the Runway and it is being held at the airport on the runway. Being a flat course I expect to get a PR at this race, just a little over a month after the St. Louis Half Marathon which is looking pretty good right now. I think I could probably reach a 26:00 finish for that 5k, especially with it being a flat course, so I am really excited to say the least.
  I hope tomorrow's run goes well, I really hope my foot has healed enough and won't hurt my race next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment