Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Things Aren't Looking too Bad

  My foot seems to be feeling better, though other parts of my legs were sore on last night's run. I also felt sluggish, but I am hoping that had to do with the cold weather and still being sore from Saturday's fast run and Sunday's rollerblading for an hour and a half. I am contemplating on running tomorrow evening or Friday, I guess it depends on how I feel and the weather. I am so sick of this cold weather, tomorrow is supposed to have a high of 54 and supposedly this cold winter is going to start dissipating by the end of this week but it can always come back. As long as the Half Marathon isn't humid and hot, I am sure I will be okay. I am still trying to get a better idea of how big this Holy Hill is, even though I've seen a few videos that supposedly show it I am still somewhat nervous.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment