Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My new Favorite Shoes!!!

  So I tested out the Pearl Izumi Kissaki 2.0 tonight during my 7 mile tempo run and wow! I could definitely feel the difference in these, and it felt great. My legs were still sore from Sunday's 4 mile trail run, Monday's crappy 4 miler in the GTS 13's, and last night's aerobic kickboxing. But tonight was a great night, and I love these shoes. The only con was that they were noisy, or maybe it was because I was the only one out there. 
  I ran 7 miles in 1:08:06 with an average pace of 9:43 min/mile.
Mile 1 - 10:37
Mile 2 - 10:27
Mile 3 - 10:34
Mile 4 - 9:41
Mile 5 - 9:32
Mile 6 - 8:59
Mile 7 - 8:14

  It was a great run, no pain like before though just soreness. I think I am going to enjoy these shoes, and hopefully the Asics will turn out to be just as pleasant. I am hoping Friday will be a great run too, not sure yet if I am going to run 4 or 5 miles but Sunday is my 11 mile long run which will be my FIRST 11 miles ever so we will see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment