Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sick to my Freaking Stomach

   First off, tonight's tempo run did not go well at all. I was out of breath half the time, sick to my stomach and I had to stop like 3 times for a few seconds just to catch my breath. I was planning a 5 mile easy run tomorrow but after today I don't know, I might just rest for the next two days and try to enjoy the race Saturday. To top off today's run, my GPS claims that my elevation gain was 617 ft.... I've ran this route before and I highly doubt it has that many hills or inclines heck I don't think it reaches 100 feet.
  Anyways, I ran 7 miles in 1:07:38 with an average pace of 9:40 min/mile and it sucked for the most part. I really would like to never have to deal with a run feeling like that ever again. My splits were:
Mile 1 - 10:23
Mile 2 - 10:18
Mile 3 - 10:23
Mile 4 - 10:01
Mile 5 - 9:19
Mile 6 - 8:42
Mile 7 - 8:31

  Tomorrow is a question mark, if I do feel like doing an easy run it will probably be like 3 miles slow and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment