Saturday, September 1, 2012

Run out of the question this weekend...........possibly Monday night??

   So at a spur of the moment decision on Friday, I decided to forego on my 9 mile run this weekend and hit the road with Cameron and Dorian to Chattanooga, TN for a weekend vacation away from the shop and home. Friday when we were headed to lunch Cameron looked at me and said "I need to get away from the shop, or I am going to crash", he put me in charge of where we were going an after doing some searching and talking...what started as just an all day trip turned into a whole weekend down in Chattanooga. We're going to go to the aquarium, and some other spots, not really going to stress about going anywhere as we just want to relax and have a good time not thinking or being near the shop. I wasn't sure about the hotel fitness center so I didn't bring my running shoes which after looking in there and seeing what looks like ONE treadmill, I kind of wish I did but then again I don't think my sanity could handle it on a treadmill. Maybe, just maybe when we get back Monday afternoon or evening I can go for a 7-8 mile run and then on Wednesday run 6 miles... if not Monday then Tuesday night run 7-8 and Thursday night run 6 miles. This coming Saturday is the 15k race so we will see. I am trying to relax and not worry so much about it, missing my run and just enjoying a relaxing break from everything and just spending time with my husband and my darling angel who has been such an amazing little guy on this trip. I don't hear of too many very successful trips where the babies/infants didn't cry, but so far Dorian has been in such a good mood. Right now we're in the hotel, tomorrow we're going to aim for the aquarium after eating breakfast somewhere night and then see what else is going on. We ate dinner at Boathouse Rotisserie & Raw Bar, which was AMAZING and DELICIOUS. This weekend other than what walking we might get, I am going to focus on crunches, bridge poses and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment