Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beautiful Weather Finally

  It looks like the heat has finally let off it's hold on the area, I am trying not to get my hopes up that we are finally diving into Fall and out of this ugly, humid summer. I am going to really enjoy the temperatures, running in the evenings and walking either in the mornings on the days that I don't run or in the evening if Dorian will tolerate it. He prefers morning walks over evening walks, but we are able to do 3 miles though I am thinking about upping them to 4 miles.....not sure yet. I can't wait to see the leaves start changing colors,  I wait to see Dorian playing in the leaves, of course I'll make sure there isn't any poop or sticks around him. I hope we have a mild winter like last year, I didn't really get to enjoy much of it running since I was pregnant and feeling like I had to pee all the time.
  I went ahead and bought a USB Ant Agent Stick for my garmin, somehow the one that came with the watch disappeared and I have no idea where it went. I normally keep it on my dresser but now it is gone, I know it went missing sometime early last week as I haven't been able to load any runs after September 3, last Monday when I ran that horrible, awful 8 miles lol. Since then is has completely vanished and I have no idea where to look, but if it does turn up someday, at least I have two. I just hope any stick will do, hopefully there aren't certain ones for each watch. I should have it by Friday, hopefully Amazon won't take forever in getting it shipped.

   Tonight Shauna and I are going to run 6 miles at 6:30, we're going to meet at the same spot that Team 13 does which is funny but they will be running at 6 and are only doing 5 miles so we shouldn't get caught up in with them hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment