Saturday, June 30, 2012

1st 3 Miles in Months

    This morning was a humid 78 degrees but I am so excited to say I got 3 miles in for the first time in so many months. It felt great, though the sudden bowel movement was unexpected and thank god the town hall downtown was open during some weird event. I probably lost 2-3 lbs right then and there, ugh and to think a year ago I would not have wrote that down or mentioned it to anyone. Because I jumped ahead of what the training recommended, this morning was supposed to be 2.75 miles, Tuesday 2.5 miles and Thursday I think the same, I am going to definitely rest this weekend and ice my legs.
     I am happy to have gotten this run in, but I am not going to get my hopes up about the coming week/s. I have got to remind myself to be flexible and get a run in whenever I can, though this heat really makes it a heck of a lot tougher to do that.

     Oh, 3 miles how I have missed you <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment