Saturday, June 23, 2012

Priorities

 It seems that having a child does tend to change priorities, like sleep and running. This morning was to be our 2.75 mile run, but I am too tired to go. I need sleep, really bad and it is beginning to take it's toll on me. This morning would be 68 degrees and would feel so amazing during a run but I just don't have the energy to go this morning, so even though tonight won't be cooler it will be around 80 degrees which isn't awful especially once the sun starts to go down. I can't say I am happy with this, but I've got to get sleep, 4-5 hours of sleep every night, getting up 5-6 a.m every morning to feed Dorian and pump is wearing on me and quick. The only day I get to sleep in until 8ish is Sunday and that is if Dorian goes back to sleep after eating, our normal bedtime being midnight.
  Did I
 mention this annoys me? Lol, this heat is beginning to wear on my patience, which is already wearing thin for a number of reasons. I prefer my runs in the morning or throughout the day for strength training work outs. I really, really, really, REALLY this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment