Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Night's Run with Sister

   I will admit, last night was a bit crappy but I am glad we did it. I made the mistake of choosing a route with some inclines, and my left shin was sore for some reason. I figure maybe it was due to doing the Plank Position twice yesterday, 2 minutes both times which I am extremely proud of but I might not attempt it that many times on the days I run. We kept it pretty slow, which was sad since it was 1.86 miles but I figure it is usually easier when there are more people around you or maybe it just was one of those runs I guess. I am glad we did it of course, but hopefully Saturday morning's run won't be so.... ick. I will admit that I won't be upset if I don't make it to the group Saturday morning, and end up running by myself in the evening and maybe with Shauna. I don't know, my mind is off right now which is usual when I suddenly become obsessed with something, and and since I got back to using my camera that is all I can really think about. But I am going to stick to the running, even if these next few runs might end up being by myself or just me and Shauna, as the mileage gets over 3.5  I will definitely have to try and stick with the group because it might be difficult for me to stick to it by myself. We will see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment