Saturday, June 16, 2012

This Morning's Run

  This morning's run wasn't too bad, strangely enough we ran a faster pace this morning then Thursday's shorter run. The right side of my neck and my right shoulder keeps getting tight during runs, maybe it has something to do with my upper back always being sore lately. We ran 2.25 miles, at what seems to have been a 10:00 min/mile pace, but I was running late to the run, forgot to set my Garmin so we were about .2 miles into the run when it finally loaded and started up. I felt a bit crappy still, I can feel the lack of sleep wearing on me now, especially with increasing my workouts. Granted, I am averaging around 5-6 hours of sleep right now; which is better than a lot of other parents with newborns so I should really consider myself lucky. I don't know if it is going to get harder as the long runs get longer, heck I might have to run some at night if that is the case

No comments:

Post a Comment