Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Night's Run

  I went ahead and did my run last night, 2.1 miles for my long run. I don't know if I will run with Shauna tonight if she asks me, the cautious part of me is hesitant to as I fear an injury with adding more than what my training asks. But the other part feels that I ran last year with no injuries, and in 2010 was only dealt with an IT band injury. BUT, I didn't run a lot for almost 7 months and my body went through a very extreme experience just 2 months ago. I just don't want to risk injuring myself and causing me not to run this Half Marathon, I really don't think my sanity could take it dang it. Since I have Dorian with me all day I might roller blade with him in his stroller while she runs, at least that way it isn't too demanding.....sometimes.
  So far, I am still at 150 lbs but I am hoping and PRAYING that as the mileage increases, the lbs will begin to decrease. I am doing my best not to worry about it BUT it just sucks, I feel as if I only had that fought-so-hard for body for a week when I found out I was pregnant, I was so close to a 6 pack that it is hard to get over. What really sucks is that I can't even remember what my stomach felt like then, but I know that Dorian is worth it all..... I am just going to ground him when he begins to try going place haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment