Monday, February 11, 2013

Looking over the Results of the Race

  I never really cared to look at age group results as I figured that I wasn't going to be very close to the first, this time though I was curious and I looked. In my age group for females (25-29) there were 52 finishers and I finished in 13th place. There were 518 finishers overall,and I placed 201 there but that isn't such a huge deal as the age group. Even more special, that is my little angel's birthday (date), April 13, 2012 is when he was born and I placed 13th in my age group. It's awesome, and maybe cheesy or no big deal to some but it is a big deal to me. Thirteen places from 1st place AND my son's birthday, so awesome.
  I honestly think my lucky number is 13, and Friday the 13th isn't unlucky for me. My son was born on Friday the 13th, April 13, 2012 and I placed 13 in my age group in the first race of the year in 2013. Okay that is getting cheesy near the end but I don't care!!!! I am pretty happy and excited, I didn't expect those results especially in the first race of the year and all. I figure that right now, until I reach my 40-50s I will most likely be around the last in my age group. It is a pretty good feeling to see those results though, a real good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment