Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Last Night's Run...... Could've been Better

  Yesterday I felt great, all day I was anticipating my run and couldn't wait. When I finally got out there, the first 2 miles sucked. I felt like I was "tiptoing", and I could feel my toes catch the road occasionally. I am surprised I didn't trip and fall, I couldn't seem to get my stride right and the shock was just killing my shins. By 1.7 miles I gave myself a break and did some stretches, and reluctantly started back up again, slower than before and it felt like I finally was getting into my groove but it still wasn't awesome or great.
 I am hoping and praying that my 6 mile tempo run goes better, because I will admit that I am a little nervous about it now.
My splits were:
Mile 1 - 10:39
Mile 2 - 10:50
Mile 3 - 11:45
Mile 4 - 11:32
Mile 5 - 11:47

No comments:

Post a Comment