Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Didn't Get to Run Tonight

  So I didn't get to run tonight,  1: DH said he was going to be jamming tonight, so I tried setting up something with mom at the last minute. I wasn't comfortable leaving Dorian with mom at the place she was cleaning so I was semi-glad that he was awake when I got there, she would only have been able to watch him if he was asleep. So now, I am sitting here depressed and knowing that I am going to be running tomorrow in sleet and rain, worse than it was Monday night so I am most likely going to get sick and probably miss my first Half Marathon in April because I will lose many days of running. I just want to scream, I want to scream and throw crap all over the place. This pisses me off, this would have been 6-7 miles tonight and around 700 calories burned but no, not going to happen. I honestly don't think I could hold off and skip tomorrow too and wait until Friday because I might lose my mind. I will be biting everyone's heads off all day tomorrow.
  I could try to run tomorrow morning around 6 a.m, but I don't know if Dorian would stay asleep and knowing my luck he would most likely wake up and then wake Cameron up would be really pissed off at me and then pissed off at me for the rest of the day. It isn't going to start sleeting until around 2 p.m but it will be 100% precipitation right at 5 p.m which would be when I run which is just my luck as usual.
  I was wondering at what point during such a good thing that I would get screwed, things were going so well that I knew it was too good to be true. I had finally reached 25 mpw, and now I am going to be bounced down to barely 20 this week which is typical for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment