Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tuesday and Wednesday

  First off, I want to say that I am getting sick and tired of garmin express or my garmin 610 as it is no longer uploading to garmin connect. So I cannot look up the elevation and exact temperature during my runs now, which has me very P*$$ed off dang it.
  Tuesday evening's run was pleasant, the temperature around 6 PM was like 73 and no humidity. It was really nice, we ran 3 miles in 30:01 with an average pace of 9:58 min/mile though things did start out where I wanted them to, it picked up.
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 10:05
Mile 2 - 10:06
Mile 3 - 9:47

   Wednesday morning was beautiful weather, just unbelievably beautiful with 58 degrees and barely any humidity to be felt. So Rocky and I hit the trails for 8 miles and it was amazing, even with all the spiderwebs I didn't care. It was a slow run, as my trail runs normally are slower than the road runs.
  We ran 8 miles in 1:28:31 (probably the slowest I have ever ran 8 miles) with an average pace of 11:04 min/mile, but that is okay because it felt great and we really enjoyed it. It pretty much makes all the negative parts of Sunday's 14 miler just worth suffering.
Laps/splits were:
Mile 1 - 12:12
Mile 2 - 10:39
Mile 3 - 10:59
Mile 4 - 11:11
Mile 5 - 10:55
Mile 6 - 11:07
Mile 7 - 10:52
Mile 8 - 10:29

   So other than my stupid garmin 610 not uploading workouts anymore and me not knowing why, the last 2 runs have gone really well and I feel really good about them. If only the weather could be like yesterday all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment