Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Closer and Closer.... So Excited!!!

  Tuesday is almost over, and Race Day is getting ever closer to here. I just got an email with my bib number and other information, and I am so excited I just want to bounce up and down and wish it would get here sooner but then I know I will miss it when we're back in Evansville. I keep watching the 2010 video of the course and I'm not really worried about the hills anymore, I think I've ran more hills and bigger hills during my training runs so I don't know why I would be nervous about those hills.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMOvkhmtwE
   So far it looks like clouds on Sunday, and I am praying there isn't any rain... at least not on Saturday when we take Dorian to the zoo because I would be really upset if we weren't able to take him to the zoo. Tonight I am going to prepare our gym/duffel bag with the things we won't need for the next 2 days and try to get everything that I can together and slip it into Cameron's van which is what we will be taking to St. Louis.
  I cannot wait to give my Race Report, I cannot wait to have a 3rd finisher's medal hanging on the wall and a 3rd Half Marathon bib as well, and the memories of it. I really do have a great feeling about my time, I think I am going to blast it like a beast, no injuries, no pregnancy and my training has been great and I am ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment