Friday, October 24, 2014

Almost There...... woohoo I am nervous

  So I think I've figured out what my hamstring has been doing, well really it is more my quad's fault or pelvis... but I am trying to catch it before it gets worse. It hasn't gotten to the point of pain but just tightness, but I know that if I don't do something now it will go into absolute unbearable pain during the race.
  After doing a few certain stretches for the pelvis tilt thingy yesterday, it seemed to help during yesterday morning's run. I ran 3.5 miles in 34:32 with an average pace of 9:50 min/mile pace, wasn't tough at all but I could feel the tightness come and go. So I decided that I would take today and tomorrow off while stretches and rolling and massaging my legs, Sunday I'll either run 6 or 8 miles depending on how I am feeling.
  In just a week I'll be in Indianapolis nervous as well and wondering if I will be able to sleep and excited for the very next morning, will I be able to eat that evening, hell will I be able to eat that morning??
   

No comments:

Post a Comment