Friday, February 7, 2014

The Bob Revolution Stroller

   Before Dorian was born, I had purchased a Baby Trend stroller with the infant carseat and adapter for like $260 at BabysRus, the idea of spending $400-500 on a really good stroller was just way too much. This stroller has been really good, for things like rollerblading, running or hiking as it has a swivel lock thingy in the front. But recently last summer and fall when not locked, it would really shake even when walking so as I began thinking about the warmer months that might never come back (yeah, dramatic I know) - I want to really make sure to include Dorian during shorter runs and especially when hiking, rollerblading and walking on the days I don't run and the fear of this stroller falling apart during a really fast pace really scared me.
  So just a few days ago, I got on ebay and was just looking around at Bob Strollers, not expecting to find anything within my price range when I found a
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321315474304?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
with a buy it now price of $225/OBO so I made a silly offer of $150 just to see how low they would go. A couple of days passed before anything so I figured they weren't going to even waste their time on it and I forgot about it. Well this morning checking the email I saw on there "Congratulations with your new purchase!", they had accepted my offer.
  I am excited, but also hoping I didn't get a crappy one but it says that if you are not happy you can return it in 7 days..... so I will be hoping for an insane warm day within the 7 days after receiving it so I can test it out. That is one of the problems with buying things like this during winter, hopefully I'll see a few days of 45-50 degrees soon. I also have a bike pull along thing, so even on days that I feel like biking I can take Dorian along.
  Things like this are the biggest reasons I want warmer days, it sucks to be stuck inside on the days I don't run and for Dorian to be stuck inside so much. I know he is getting cabin fever, I hope Spring isn't too much further away. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment