Monday, October 22, 2012

A 3 mile run tonight

  Shauna and I ran 3 miles tonight, my right quad is still hurting right at the top but it isn't effecting my stride or causing me to limp. After the 3 mile run, we did a 1 mile cool down and I didn't limp. I am not limping even afterwards, so there is some improvement. We were slow, but I wasn't aiming for a record. I think I've messed with my garmin and I have no idea what I did, it gave me 5 splits even with just 3 miles.
Splits

1 - 1 mile / 11:53
2 - .43 mile / 11:30
3 - 1 mile / 12:04
4 - .42 / 11:47
5 - .15 / 11:34
If anyone could explain to me what I did to cause this, that would be great. It beeped like crazy and then made the sound when it hits 1 mile but not hitting one mile.
  Anyways, tomorrow I am going to rollerblade with Dorian, not sure if I am going to go 3 miles again or 4 miles, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment