Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Body Has Spoken

      My body has definitely warned me, and I think it has mainly stemmed from Friday's run that was supposed to be on Thursday and then running the 5 miles Saturday morning. I don't think (I hope) it is a serious injury, maybe just need a bit of rest and recovery, my right knee feels a little tight underneath like around that hamstring tendon. Then my left knee is sore right at the top either around the Patella or the Lateral Patellar Retinaculum; maybe even the Patellar Tendon - honestly I am not sure but am hoping and praying that it is nothing serious and that 48 hours of recovery and rest will help do the trick. No more extra miles during training and no more runs the very days before our long run - nope, nope, nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment