Saturday, July 9, 2011

Graduation to Team 13 Today!

      Today's 3 mile run went really well, I ran under 30 minutes but only by ten seconds. Tuesday is the beginning of Team 13 and 3 miles to 13 miles, I am a little concerned because the long runs will be increasing by a mile, it is very weird because the Tuesday and Thursday runs are 3 miles while only the Saturday long runs will increase. I honestly don't know if I will be able to handle that large of an increase. I am excited but nervous at the same time, we have 13 weeks to the Half Marathon and I am praying that nothing bad happens.
      I won't be doing any squats from now on, as it seems that causes my knees pain. I will probably get back to squats this winter after the Half Marathon, I really do hope my first Half Marathon goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment