Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mother Nature Sucks

     Team 13 was canceled tonight due to severe weather; so I had decided that I was going to go in and run on the dreadmill, but as I was driving down Morgan and coming to Boeke which leads to Wesselman's Park I decided to go and see if there was a chance I could sneak my run in before the bad weather. A few of the Team 13 volunteers were there just in case members came not knowing it was canceled but I felt guilty because I did have plans of going ahead and running, instead I smiled pleasantly and talked to one of them and then headed to Ivy Tech to the Dreadmill. The weather was starting to get pretty questionable, no rain yet but lots of lightning when I arrived at Ivy Tech only to realize that I did not have my school I.D with me so I was unable to go in and use the gym. Believe me I am pissed off, the temps have cooled down but now there is a monsoon outside and I am scared I will not get my 3 miles in tonight. 
     I will say this, if it stops raining by at least 8:30 p.m tonight then I will go and get my run in. I don't care if I run around this Chandler country neighborhood thing, I will even drag my brother along and he can ride a bike if Cameron is comfortable with me out there running alone. Rocky might even get to experience a bit of running with me, lord knows he could handle 3 miles. I do not know if I can run tomorrow because that would be getting too close to Thursday's run (if it isn't canceled). What the hell am I going to do!!!!!???
     

No comments:

Post a Comment