Friday, July 15, 2011

Last Night's Team 13 Run

    Last night's run went great, we were put into groups as usual with the fast runners in front and my group (btw 10 and 11 min/mile) after them. People were given route maps to we wouldn't get lost, apparently the ones in front didn't take the right turn so we went .50 miles more than we needed so I ended up running 3.5 miles instead of just 3 miles. Not too bad but I am beginning to feel concerned for my knee and really hoping that nothing comes of this soreness, I don't know what I would do if I miss this year's Half Marathon.
    Tomorrow morning's run is 3 miles unless somebody takes a wrong turn again, I just hope I can get enough sleep tonight so I can force myself up at 5:40 a.m because I have not been able to get up that early all week. I have to wait on Ethan and Jared now, and Jared always has an attitude in the morning when he is supposed to wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment