Thursday, July 21, 2011

One not so Great Run, But I got it In

    This morning's 3 miles was tough, the temp was around 80 but the dew point was 74% and the humidity was 88%, it was miserable. Team 13 is probably going to be canceling a lot of our training runs due to this heat wave, but I am sure I can find a group that is crazy enough to run or I will just run in the mornings when it isn't nearly as bad. Saturday morning's run is probably canceled but since it is our 4 mile long run I will make sure to find a group that is running it. I am now wishing and begging for winter, I don't care anymore because if this is what I can expect from summer, I don't want it anymore! Even running with as less clothing as possible doesn't help, I feel like I am running through water or jello at times and eating air rather than inhaling it. I really do hope this helps with my pace and stamina when the heat wave is over and good weather comes in, right now I am anywhere between 9:26/mile to 10:05/mile with this crap. Here's to praying for the end of this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment