Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Short Run with JumpStart and a Plan

  I decided to run with Jumpstart tonight, it was only 1.5 miles and I took Dorian with me. Ran the 1.5 miles in 15:29 with an average pace of 10:20 min/mile, though it felt pretty easy to me even with a stroller. Temperature was 73 degrees, humidity 65% and wind of 6 mph E so not bad at all.
  Strangely enough, nothing was aching or sore... so we will have to see how tomorrow morning's 5-6 miler goes.

   Okay... so the plan for my training is this, or at least I will attempt it.
Monday's are going to be my rest days, and I am going to attempt to run 6 days a week. Tuesday, Thursday and possibly Saturday I will run with Jumpstart/Team 13 pushing Dorian and making those my very easy days. Friday will be just another easy day I think.... 
  Here it is roughly:
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 3-4 miles easy
Wednesday: 8-9 miles mid-long run
Thursday: 3-4 miles easy
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: 3-7 miles mid-long run
Sunday: Long Run

   Hopefully I'll know soon after starting this plan whether or not it is going to work.

    My training plan on www.runningahead.com is:
http://www.runningahead.com/logs/6d1d5cb5e27e4230a9d79029229a9ba6/plans/453

No comments:

Post a Comment