Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Race Since Half Marathon

  Okay, technically the Hearts on Fire back in February was my last race before Dorian was born and I haven't ran a race since he was born. Today will be my first official race in a while, the YMCA 5k, and I am excited but a little bit nervous. Cameron won't be coming to this one he doesn't think Dorian will enjoy being there for an hour and then to breakfast and then to my grandma's so he and Dorian are going to stay home during the race. It sucks, because Cameron is the one who takes the photos of me during the race, so I will have memories but now he isn't coming. I won't be too upset as long as he comes for the 15k on September 8 and definitely the Evansville Half Marathon in October because I definitely want pictures for that one. After the race I must come home and take a shower, then we will go eat breakfast and then go to my grandma Mary's to visit for a bit today. After all that I would like to come home and sleep, but that probably won't happen lol. Well, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment