Sunday, November 18, 2012

Took it Easy This Morning

  My legs are feeling a little sore, I am pretty sure my left knee is dealing with the dreaded runner's knee among a few other things. None of it was enough to cause me to worry, but I opted to run 4 miles instead of 5 to be on the safe side and I will run 4 miles Tuesday and I would like to run 5 miles Thursday. My mom's family is having Thanksgiving on Thursday at noon, and then unfortunately we're having our Thanksgiving dinner later that evening, so Thursday is going to be crazy and stressful but hopefully I can get my run in early that morning. Saturday is the Get Dirty 5k race, depending on Thursday's run I might do a 2 or 3 mile run later that day afterwards or even on Sunday as an easy run.
   I took it much easier today, running 4.05 miles with a time of 43:49 and an average pace of 10:49. 
Mile 1 - 11:03
Mile 2 - 11:12
Mile 3 - 11:08
Mile 4 - 09:58

Yesterday's warm weather kind of kicked Molly's butt yesterday, but she is slowly recuperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment