Friday, November 2, 2012

Running Everyday, I want to!

   I am getting that crave back, after the last couple of runs feeling so good I want to get out there and run every morning. I have to keep control of myself, otherwise I will end up injuring before I even recover from my last overuse injury. I also want to get out on the trails too, tomorrow I am thinking about running my normal 3 miles in the morning and 1 or 2 miles later that day on some trails. I won't go to Audubon as that is 3 miles and killer hills, I will go to Angel Mounds trails which are flat but still nice and I don't have to do 3 miles, I might even hit Wesselman's but they are normally packed with kids and they don't allow running or jogging. It's going to be raining a little tomorrow, but the weather shows that it will be around 30-40 % and the temperature will reach 50 around 1 p.m so I don't know yet. Sunday shows a high of 45-50 and no rain so I might reluctantly wait until Sunday to run. I don't want to chance getting sick, or having a miserable run on my birthday.
   I can't believe that NYC is still having the race, I mean showing people that you don't let a huge storm break you is fine, but it has broken NYC, people are living on the streets or without power and heat in a month that can easily go to below freezing temperatures. I am not signed up to run it, probably never will but I sure wouldn't run it during this. Especially after hearing about the victims having to give up hotel rooms to out of town runners, that is just cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment