Monday, July 16, 2012

Three Point Two-Five Miles

  I didn't get my run in Saturday but I did get it in Sunday night, it was around 85 degrees but humid. I know the calendar says 3 miles but I don't know for sure if they did 3 miles or not, so I did 3.25 miles since we are going up to 4 miles next Saturday. The calendar says 3 miles Tuesday and Thursday which is kind of weird, I don't remember how last year went but if I run with them then I will stick with what the schedule says even though I am sure they might change it while there. I felt that I could have kept going, keeping a 12 minute pace and I almost wanted to, just so I could see how far I could go but being the fact that I am training for a Half just 3 months away I don't want to take a chance in injuring myself. I will be so happy when this humid weather goes away, I will run in it at night, when cloudy but not with the sun out and glaring down on me....... no freaking way.

No comments:

Post a Comment