Friday, July 13, 2012

A Great Run Last Night

   Last night's run was great, it wasn't easy by no means but I definitely didn't hate it like some of the runs. We ran 3 miles, Shauna ran with me and our first mile was an 11:10 minute pace, our second mile was a 10:31 pace and our third mile was a 10:11 minute pace so we were picking up speed with each mile. I think it was mainly because we knew we were getting closer so it felt safe to pick up the pace, but I definitely felt like I had the energy to do it which I guess is what matter most. I started to feel a little sick when we had about a half of a mile left but I kept pushing it, Shauna helped push me too. I would love it if all runs were like last night, I felt pretty good though a little tired. The weather wasn't bad either, it was cloudy, 85 degrees and a bit humid but the cloud coverage helped a lot.
   Dorian has been waking up around 4 a.m for the last 3 days, just grunting and making noises but keeping me up none the less. I told Shauna I wasn't sure if I would be able to run with Team 13 tomorrow morning, it all depended on Dorian and whether he would be back to sleep by that time. Otherwise, I will just have to run the 3 miles when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment