Monday, September 16, 2019

2019 IMM Training - Week 19

This week I had a 15k race, so I also decided it to be a cutback week after weeks 16-18 being consistent and increasing in mileage.
Week 19 - 37.6 miles of running, 3.2 miles of hiking.

Monday - September 2 was Labor Day and Dorian was getting cabin fever so we went to John James Audubon State Park and hiked 3.2 miles.

Tuesday - September 3 was freaking hot, ran that afternoon before picking Dorian up from school.



















Wednesday - September 4, I managed to get up early enough to get in 10 miles.


Thursday - September 5 (my oldest sister's birthday), I had gotten up and took Jetta for a quick 6 miler only to realize that the shorts I had on were driving me crazy and riding up on me. We got in 2 miles and headed home, then after I took Dorian to school I drove up to the Bluegrass Fish & Wildlife area to get in a quick 4 miles. 


Saturday - September 7
I got up early in the morning and ate some oatmeal and ate coffee then took Jetta for an easy 3.1 miler.
Then I finished getting ready for the race and headed over to Evansville downtown where I parked just far enough away from the start (and finish) to get in another easy 1 mile run.

The race started at 7 AM, and surprisingly I kept an average 9:28 min/mile pace which was shocking because I expected to walk some of it which didn't happen.
I finished in 1:28:14 with an average pace of 9:28 min/mile






No comments:

Post a Comment