Monday, September 16, 2019

2019 IMM Training - Week 17

   By week 17, things seemed to be looking up and I was feeling really good and motivated. At this point the marathon was 10 weeks out and I was feeling really excited about it. 
  I was able to get in 42 miles that week, running 6 days this time and getting in another 16 mile long run.
Tuesday - August 20

Wednesday - August 21
I ran that evening, spending most of my time looking for Mittens so I walked quite a bit.

Thursday - August 22



Friday - August 23
Saturday - August 24 I went out for another run.

Sunday - August 25, I was able to get up and get out the door for the long run. I was also privileged to a pretty sunrise and some photo opportunities. The 63 degrees felt really good, and was the main reason I dragged myself out of bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment