Monday, September 16, 2019

2019 IMM Training - Week 18

My training was becoming pretty consistent and I was really happy to see that, now if I could start going to the gym at least 2-3 days a week or at least get some weight training in downstairs, that would be great. Let me be quick to state that August saw 131.1 miles for the month.
Week 18 - 41.1 miles
Tuesday - August 27 

Wednesday - August 28, technically I ran 7.1 miles but due to my hitting save instead resume at the end of my driveway, and not wanting to share that measly little .1, I am just showing the 7 miles.



















Thursday - August 29, I ran that afternoon just before picking Dorian up from school. I was trying out my new hydration pack and I really like it. 


Friday - August 30

Sunday - September 1



No comments:

Post a Comment