Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Blessing or a Curse

  It definitely seems Shauna is getting her strength and confidence back, if she keeps this up she will definitely be pushing me beyond my comfort zone and I am still not sure if that is a good thing or not, so far our distance has been increasing while our pace has been decreasing........ strange and hopefully this isn't going to come back and bite me in the butt during the long runs over 3 miles AND the Half Marathon, this Half may be the proudest race in my present life because I will be running it with my sister Shauna. Her longest run/s was 14 miles back in high school, and depending on how she does during the Half, she may be interested in a full Marathon between now and 2014.
  I will definitely keep updating after runs, I am going to start icing my knees though just to make sure nothing undesirable shows up between now and the Half.

No comments:

Post a Comment