Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Great Training Run

  Tonight first run was great, my sister and I ran 1.05 miles at 10:33 (10:03 pace) which was pretty good even dealing with the heat and having to wear a shirt, but from now on I will be wearing my shorts. Hopefully tomorrow I can go and buy some body glide, at least until my thighs begin to thin up again (who knows how long that will be). Good news is I didn't pee again, I did wear a pad just in case but it was nothing to worry about as I did not have any leaking issues so yay! Saturdays are still going to be a bit of a problem, as I don't know if it would be a good idea to wake him up that early in the morning and watch Dorian, at least not until Dorian is able to really work his neck and sleep by himself in the bassinet which hopefully will be in the next month or so. Until then I will try to do those training runs in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment